UZIN NC 160 Self-levelling cement floor smoothing compound is a very low emission, self-levelling, cement compound for smoothing, levelling and repairing substrates in interior locations.
- Producing level, absorbent, prepared surfaces for textile and resilient floor coverings of all types, e.g. textile coverings, PVC or cushioned vinyl, PVC design flooring, linoleum, cork, rubber or polyolefin coverings.
- New substrates, e.g. cement- and calcium sulphatescreeds or concrete.
- New, sound, screw-fixed chipboards V 100* or OSB boards*.
- New and to only a limited extent existing mastic asphalt (see Important Notes).
- Existing substrates, e.g. on dense, well-bonded, waterproof adhesive bed, existing ceramic and natural stone flooring, terazzo and the like.
- Magnesia- and stonewood-screeds, dry screed materials.
- Heavy wear use in domestic and comercial locations.
- Warm water underfloor heating systems.
- Exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529 from 1 mm level thickness.
Plasticised dry powder mortar mix with special fine aggregate. When mixed with water, produces a hydraulic setting, high quality smoothing compound with excellent application and usage properties. The special advantage of UZIN NC 160 is the combination of the very high strength, the best application properties and the high absorbency.