CODEX NC 395 Free-flowing cement flooring compound is used for preparation work on gradients, for smoothing, levelling, ramping and improving floor surfaces in interior and exterior locations.
- Producing flat, sound, prepared surfaces, including with slight gradients, for ceramic tiling, natural and artificial stone, floor coverings, etc.
- Cement screeds, concrete slabs, terrazzo, stone and ceramics.
- Existing floors with well-bonded residues of adhesives and levelling compounds.
- Balconies, terraces, access ways, etc. as well as in damp or wet areas with, if necessary a top seal-coat.
- Underfloor heating systems.
- Exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529.
- Heavy wear domestic and commercial locations.
Plasticised dry powder mortar with special medium grade aggregate. When mixed with water, produces a free-flowing, plasticised, hydraulic-setting smoothing compound that is also for exterior use.