Sika® MonoTop®-412 N is a 1-component, fibre reinforced, low shrinkage structural repair mortar meeting the requirement of Class-R4 of EN 1504-3. It can be applied up to 50mm thick.
- Suitable for restoration work.
- Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works.
- Increasing cover with additional mortar and replacing contaminated or carbonated concrete.
- Can be applied up to 50 mm thick per application layer.
- Suitable for structural repair.
- Sulphate resistant.
- Very low shrinkage behaviour.
- Low chloride permeability.