MasterFlow 810 is a ready to use, non-shrink, natural aggregate cementitious precision grout for use in general civil engineering works. MasterFlow 810 provides extended working life and high early and ultimate strengths.
All precision, non-shrink grouting applications with clearances of 10mm or more including:
- Critical equipment baseplates, soleplates and columns.
- Precast wall panels, beams, columns, structural building members and curtain walls.
- Patching poured in place concrete structures eg. honeycombing, using preplaced aggregate techniques.
- Anchoring dowels, bolts and other fixings.
- Applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive strengths.
- High strength - Provides good early and ultimate strengths which ensure quick return to service and long term durability
- Non shrink - Hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage when placed at flowable consistency
- Flowable consistency -Ensures complete filling of even intricate voids often without the need for pumping and strapping
- Ample working time -Remains placeable up to 1 hour, even at high ambient temperatures
- Dense, impermeable grout - Provides a good watertight seal
- Economical - Greater volumes of grout can be mixed and handled with less labour.
- Easy to use - Requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard concrete mixer or in a pail using a grout stirrer.
- No added chloride - Does not add to chloride load on structure
- Strict quality control - Ensures reliable and consistent product performance.
- Provides complete non shrink performance - when tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique.
- Compliance with codes - Meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRD-C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2 "Methods of sampling and testing admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout".