ROCKBOND FASTROCK GROUT (RB 3.05) powder contains a blend of fine cement powders, high quality graded sands, and a union of admixtures. The admixture also contains a unique system of chloride free accelerators. The powder is pre-mixed and ready-to-use and, when mixed with water, produces a fluid grout that develops an early gain in compressive strength. ROCKBOND FASTROCK CONCRETE (RB 3.06) powder contains a durable aggregate, and is applied to sections greater than 60mm. ROCKBOND FASTROCK ACCELERATED GROUT (RB 3.07) and ROCKBOND FASTROCK ACCELERATED CONCRETE (RB 3.08) are used when an early gain in strength is required when ambient temperatures are low. ROCKBOND FASTROCK GROUTS and CONCRETES are packaged in 25kg durable bags.
- Ready and quickly mixed with water.
- Fastrock Accelerated Grout reaches: 10MPa at 1 hour & 30MPa at 2 hours at 20'C.
- High ultimate compressive strength
- Excellent bond strength and resistance to mechanical attack.
- Contains no chlorides, high alumina cement or other deleterious substances.
- Economical, non-flammable, non-toxic and safe to use.
- In situations that require a rapid gain in early compressive strength at 0'C to 20'C.
- Repairs to roadway, carriageway and runway concrete.
- Repairs to factory floors, car parks, loading bays and ramps that require early trafficking.
- Repairs to concrete in cold stores.
- Void filling applications that require early strength.
- To provide early support to machine and structural baseplates.
- Bedding in applications that require early strength such as crash barriers, posts, signposts, manhole covers and rings, kerbs, drain and precast concrete.