MasterEmaco N 5200CI is a universal, single component, polymer modified, fast setting, repair, re-profiling and levelling mortar containing active corrosion inhibition.
MasterEmaco N 5200CI contains special cements, graded sands, selected polymers and fibres to reduce shrinkage and improve physical and application properties. When mixed with water, it forms a mortar with an exceptionally wide range of applications. MasterEmaco N 5200CI can easily be hand or trowel applied in thicknesses from 3mm to 100mm.
- MasterEmaco N 5200CI is used for the non-structural repair of concrete elements like balconies edges, building facades, parapet walls, precast panels, beam edges and stair nosing’s.
- MasterEmaco N 5200CI can be applied as a smoothing or levelling coat at 3mm thickness on large vertical and overhead areas to achieve a more aesthetic finish e.g. prior to painting.
- MasterEmaco N 5200CI can be applied in environments where active corrosion inhibition is necessary.
- Shrinkage compensation systems and fibre reinforcement - minimise crack tendency.
- Smooth, creamy, non-slump mortar - easy to create profiles and corners without formwork.
- Excellent high build capacity - can be applied 80 - 100 mm in vertical applications or 70 – 80mm overhead in one layer.
- Multi-use - fairing coat and patch repair mortar in one with active corrosion inhibition.
- Fast setting - can be over-coated in only 4 hours.
- Good strength development - exceeding requirement of Class R2 of EN1504 part 3.
- Low modulus of elasticity - copes with thermal movement of structures.
- Low chromate (Cr[VI] ‹ 2 ppm ) - low risk of skin irritation.
- Chloride-free - does not add to chloride load of structure.