Sika® MonoTop®-352 N is a light weight (high build) cementitious structural repair mortar (Class R3 of EN 1504-3). It can be applied up to 75mm thick.
Suitable for use whenever a lightweight mortar is required, including:
- Restoration work.
- Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works.
- Increasing cover with additional mortar and replacing contaminated or carbonated concrete.
- Can be applied up to 75 mm thick per application layer
- Low density but still suitable for structural repair
- Sulphate resistant
- Very low shrinkage behaviour
- Low chloride permeability