ROCKBOND MEMBRANE CURE (RB 7.11) is a synthetic water based emulsion. When applied to newly poured concrete it dries to form a clear transparent film over the surface area which reduces rapid moisture loss. By reducing moisture loss it reduces cracking and helps allow the finished concrete to develop to its full tensile and compressive strength. It has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Conforms to ASTM C309 test.
- Will start to break down within 28 days after application, when fully exposed to sunlight and rain.
- Compatible with most types of concrete surfaces made from Portland Cement.
- Waterbased - solvent free.
- Non Hazardous
- Contains no deleterious substances.
- For the effective curing of industrial and commercial floor slabs.
- Curing of Rockbond Special Concrete Products
- General purpose curing membrane for conventional cementitious materials
- Can be used on water retaining structures.