FRACURE WAX EMULSION is a water-based wax emulsion concrete curing and sealing compound which helps ensure that maximum strength and wear resistance are achieved. When applied at 6 ' 10m2 per litre, it creates an impermeable seal which optimises water retention. Use on either interior or exterior, horizontal or vertical concrete applications where subsequent coatings or treatments will not be applied.
- Curing high performance floor toppings and dry shake hardeners.
- Areas that are not to be subsequently coated, such as pavements, hard-standing areas, etc.
- When it is known in advance the curing membrane must be removed after curing is complete, such as dry shake hardeners for aesthetic reasons (see 4.3 Removal)
- When flammable solvents must be avoided.
- When moisture retention requirements are necessary.
Not recommended for:
- As a non-slip surface while the curing membrane is intact.
- For any architectural concrete requiring subsequent coating.