The SECATOL BPR 200 Retention Pallet Tray is made of steel and has been designed for the outdoor storage of oils and other ground-polluting liquids.
These models have been especially designed for safe use on construction sites and public works.
Features & Benefits:
- 1 steel mesh area with roller supports to lay 1 barrel of 200L.
- Each face of the BPR 200 has 2 forklift pockets.
- 4 crane lifting points (possibility to lift the BPR full with closed doors).
- Removable roof to allow loading of the barrel with a tower crane.
- Painted or galvanized finishes.
- Access to the content of the BPR 200 can be secured with a padlock on the front door.
- The outlet nozzle for emptying is embedded on the front part of the retention tray to avoid deterioration.
- Better watertightness.
- Protected outlet nozzle.