The SECATOL BPR 1000 Retention Pallet Tray is made of steel and has been designed for the outdoor storage of oils and other ground-polluting liquids.
These models have been especially designed for safe use on construction sites and public works.
They allow the storage of 200L drums or of a container of 1000L.
Features & Benefits:
- 1 steel mesh area with 2 possible positions by manual operation. Either flat surface for a 1000L container or several other cans, OR surface with roller supports for laying 2 barrels of 200L.
- Each face of the BPR 1000 has 2 forklift pockets.
- The BPR 1000 is also fitted with 4 crane lifting points (possibility to lift the BPR full with closed doors).
- The side doors are articulated to free the upper part of the BPR 1000 in order to ease the positioning of the drums/container inside the BPR with the crane.
- Access to the content of the BPR 1000 can be secured with a padlock on the front door.
- The outlet nozzle for emptying is embedded on the front part of the retention tray to avoid deterioration.
- Numerous options to adapt the inside of the BPR 1000 if needed (additional barrel racks, shelves, etc).
- The barrels and the container are protected from the weather.