GEOTUB PANEL is a formwork system in technopolymer for the construction of square and rectangular columns, both for residential and industrial use.
Lightweight and modular means they can be easily erected and with no crane time required.
The particularly smooth internal surface of GEOTUB PANEL facilitates easy stripping and a provides a smooth clean concrete finish with a minimum of imperfections.
- Light: Weighing max 10 kg, GEOTUB PANEL can be handled quickly on site without having to use cranes or other mechanical lifting devices.
- Fast: Light and easy to assemble, it can be installed and handled by a single person.
- Modular: All elements are 750 mm long and only the elements necessary for the pour are used.
- Water resistant: Ideal for marine solutions.
- Versatile: Combine panels to produce 55 different square and rectangular column sizes.
- Reusable: GEOTUB PANEL is cost effective as it can be reused more than 100 times when properly used and mantained.
- Dismantling: Concrete does not stick to plastic so dismantling is extremely easy.
- Storage: GEOTUB PANEL can be completely dismantled and stored even in damp places.