GEOTUB is the first formwork in technopolymer for the construction of round and oval columns. It is a complete system for the production of columns, both for residential and industrial use.
Manufacturers claim of up to 100 reuses means they are easily the smart option against steel, timber, or cardboard. Lightweight and modular means they can be erected by one person and with no crane time required.
GEOTUB's smooth surface facilitates easy stripping and a provides a smooth clean concrete finish with a minimum of imperfections.
- Light: Weighing max 10 kg, GEOTUB can be handled quickly on site without having to use cranes or other mechanical lifting devices.
- Fast: Light and easy to assemble, it can be installed and handled by a single person.
- Modular: All elements are 600 mm long and only the elements necessary for the pour are used.
- Water resistant: Ideal for marine solutions.
- Versatile: Combine with GEOPANEL to produce oval columns - an ideal solution for car parks.
- Reusable: GEOTUB is cost effective as it can be reused more than 100 times when properly used and maintained.
- Dismantling: Concrete does not stick to plastic so dismantling is extremely easy.
- Storage: GEOTUB can be safely and conveniently stored even in damp places.