UZIN PE 520
Wet primer and additive for leveling compounds
UZIN PE 520 Wet primer and additive for leveling compounds - special dispersion as a primer diluted with 4 parts water as a wet in wet primer, it also can dry. As a additive for all UZIN cement leveling or low slump smoothing compounds when using on subfloors with deflection or movement.
- Very absorbent subfloors e.g. concrete, cement or gypsum based screeds or leveling compounds.
- Old well bonded adhesives and leveling compounds.
- Plasterboards, render, brickwork.
- Heavy wear in domestic, commercial and industrial locations.
- Underfloorheating systems.
- Exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN/EN 12 529.
Water based dispersion primer with good bonding and penetration properties. Binds dust and reduces the absorbencies of the substrate. Due is special composition it can be used as a wet in wet primer with no drying time and it can also dry without losing bonding properties. Additive for cement leveling compounds to improve flexibility and bond strength.
- Wet primer diluted 4 parts Water 1 part PE 520
- Plasticizer for leveling compounds
- Increases flexibility
- Increases bond strength
- Neutral odor
PDF documents require the Adobe Viewer to be installed.
If you are experiencing problems viewing or downloading the PDFs, please click the icon on the right to ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed ... or email us, specifying the documents you require and we will send them to you by return email.