HARDCOAT Solvent Based Acrylic Concrete Sealer
is a solvent-based acrylic resin solution for use on concrete (normal and coloured), masonry & slate to seal the surface. It is used to put a clear glaze on ground/polished concrete floors, exposed aggregate, concrete roof tiles, imprinted (stamped) concrete drives, paths, etc. It helps maintain the surface clean and prevent pigment leach-out. HARDCOAT has good UV and weather resistance.
HARDCOAT is used to put a clear glaze on concrete and masonry surfaces such as footpaths, driveways, lock-ups, garages, industrial floors, concrete roof tiles and other concrete articles, including exposed aggregate panels, etc. Also for use on stonework to ?lift? the colour & slate sealing but avoid excess application.
HARDCOAT provides a weatherproof, stain resistant and dustproof sealer. It may be used to seal dusting and porous surfaces to help against further degradation. HARDCOAT is formulated to enhance the beauty of concrete surfaces.
HARDCOAT is resistant to rain, sun, water and grease offering excellent durability with good colour retention and clarity. HARDCOAT is non-yellowing.
HARDCOAT offers the following benefits and advantages:
- Touch dry in 30 minutes. Can be opened to foot traffic in one to 2 hours (external application with good drying conditions at 20°C).
- Resists weather, providing a clear, tough, easy to clean film.
- Contains a UV stabiliser to prevent yellowing in exterior applications.
- Provides a dustproof surface.
- Dries to a low-medium sheen. Additional coats can be applied to increase sheen.
- May be used on internal concrete surfaces (good ventilation required).
PDF documents require the Adobe Viewer to be installed.
If you are experiencing problems viewing or downloading the PDFs, please click the icon on the right to ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed ... or email us, specifying the documents you require and we will send them to you by return email.