CODEX NC 395 Free-flowing cement flooring compound
CODEX NC 395 Free-flowing cement flooring compound is used for preparation work on gradients, for smoothing, levelling, ramping and improving floor surfaces in interior and exterior locations.
- Producing flat, sound, prepared surfaces, including with slight gradients, for ceramic tiling, natural and artificial stone, floor coverings, etc.
- Cement screeds, concrete slabs, terrazzo, stone and ceramics.
- Existing floors with well-bonded residues of adhesives and levelling compounds.
- Balconies, terraces, access ways, etc. as well as in damp or wet areas with, if necessary a top seal-coat.
- Underfloor heating systems.
- Exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529.
- Heavy wear domestic and commercial locations.
Plasticised dry powder mortar with special medium grade aggregate. When mixed with water, produces a free-flowing, plasticised, hydraulic-setting smoothing compound that is also for exterior use.
PDF documents require the Adobe Viewer to be installed.
If you are experiencing problems viewing or downloading the PDFs, please click the icon on the right to ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed ... or email us, specifying the documents you require and we will send them to you by return email.