SILAFLEX MS GREY 375ml Modified Silcon Sealant
High performance multi-purpose modified silicone sealant.
is a tough, durable elastomeric joint sealant suitable for use in a wide
range of external and internal building applications. It is based upon modified
silicone polymer technology resulting in a unique combination of properties
ideally suited to New Zealand climatic conditions. Silaflex MS has excellent
primerless adhesion to a wide range of common building substrates as indicated
below and does not stain concrete, marble and other masonry surfaces.
Silaflex MS has been formulated for sealing joints in and around concrete, brick,
masonry, pre-cast panels, stone cladding, windows, doors and fibre cement
sheeting. Silaflex MS bonds well to:
- Concrete and masonry.
- Cement plaster systems.
- Aluminium, copper, brass and zinc.
- Stainless, mild or galvanised steel.
- Glass and ceramic tiles.
- Glass reinforced plastics.
- Fibre reinforced cement sheetings.
- Timber, particleboard, hardboard and plywood. (Refer to Limitations sections.)
- Butylclad rubber products - chase sealing.
- Excellent primerless* adhesion to most common building materials.
- Paintable any time after curing, with water-based paints.
- Will not stain masonry, marble or other surfaces.
- Very durable - BRANZ appraised
- Neutral cure.
- Highly flexible.
- Low odour.
- MAF approved for use in hygiene areas.
* Refer to Priming section.
PDF documents require the Adobe Viewer to be installed.
If you are experiencing problems viewing or downloading the PDFs, please click the icon on the right to ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed ... or email us, specifying the documents you require and we will send them to you by return email.