NORTON XPAND PU600 PUR Sealing Tape
Fire resistant sealer for construction joints.
is a PUR sealing tape impregnated with a fire resistant polymeric dispersion. It is specially designed for joints in buildings up to 328 ft (100m) high, in accordance with DIN 18055.
fulfils the stringent requirements of the DIN18542 edition 2009. In addition to providing protection against driving rain to a minimum of 600 Pa (equivalent to wind force 11 - Violent Storm) the vapour permeable joint sealing tape also possesses outstanding thermal and acoustical characteristics, as well as allowing for thermal and expansion movement.
A versatile product that has a wide range of uses, but generally for sealing construction joints (including moving joints) in areas such as:
- Prefabricated concrete, and other material, elements (incl. civil engineering)
- Perimeter seals for fenestration (windows/doors)
- Cladding panels
- Curtain walling
Used in a variety of construction methods and industries including:
- General construction & civil engineering
- Steel and/or timber framed buildings
- Modular construction & other MMC types
*On the conditions of the manufacturer (available upon request).
- Complies with the DIN 18542 BG1 and DIN 18055
- Reliability through a wider joint application range
- Seals against wind, dust & driving rain
- Vapour diffusion permeable
- Good adhesive properties, to aid application
- Permanently elastic with long term life expectancy
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Can be painted over with standard emulsion paints
- Compatible with all known standard building materials
- Applications in all construction areas and building tapes are possible
- Constant quality to DIN EN ISO9001 & DIN standards, with regular controls from independent institutions
- Externally supervised by ift Rosenheim: for driving rain and air permability (a-value)
- 10 year- performance guarantee*
PDF documents require the Adobe Viewer to be installed.
If you are experiencing problems viewing or downloading the PDFs, please click the icon on the right to ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed ... or email us, specifying the documents you require and we will send them to you by return email.