INDUSTRIAL CLEAR 300mm Boxing Silicone
Bostik Industrial Grade Silicone is a high performance, Ultra Violet (U.V.) resistant one component neutral cure silicone sealant.
Bostik Industrial Grade Silicone Sealant/Adhesive is a high
performance premium quality neutral cure silicone sealant
designed for sealing and adhering a wide variety of products
and surfaces while also offering glazing and weather seal
applications. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to
form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Weatherseals between glass and aluminium
- High performance
- Backglazing between timber and glass
- Perimeter seals between aluminium window frames, brick and masonry
- Air seals in concrete panels
- General construction
- Electrical applications
- Marine work
- Industrial and maintenance applications
- As an Adhesive
- As a Multi-Purpose Sealant
- High Performance
- Excellent Multi-Purpose Sealant
- Permanently flexible
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Unaffected by rain, snow, extreme temperature change and constant ultra violet exposure
- Superior adhesion properties
- Low odour
- Factory and Plant Maintenance
- Fast Dry Time
PDF documents require the Adobe Viewer to be installed.
If you are experiencing problems viewing or downloading the PDFs, please click the icon on the right to ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed ... or email us, specifying the documents you require and we will send them to you by return email.