SIKA MONOTOP 352N
Sika® MonoTop®-352 N
Light weight (high build) Structural Repair Mortar
is a light weight (high build) cementitious structural repair mortar (Class R3 of EN 1504-3). It can be applied up to 75mm thick.
Suitable for use whenever a lightweight mortar is required, including:
- Restoration work.
- Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works.
- Increasing cover with additional mortar and replacing contaminated or carbonated concrete.
- Can be applied up to 75 mm thick per application layer
- Low density but still suitable for structural repair
- Sulphate resistant
- Very low shrinkage behaviour
- Low chloride permeability
PDF documents require the Adobe Viewer to be installed.
If you are experiencing problems viewing or downloading the PDFs, please click the icon on the right to ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed ... or email us, specifying the documents you require and we will send them to you by return email.