EMACO NANOCRETE R4 Structural Concrete Repair, Highbuild, Fibre Reinforced, Sticky And Strong
High-strength, shrinkage compensated, fibre reinforced, structural repair mortar.
Emaco Nanocrete R4 is a single component, extra highstrength,
high modulus, shrinkage compensated structural
repair mortar that meets the requirements of the new
European Norm EN 1504 part 3 class R4. Emaco
Nanocrete R4 is a ready-to-use material that contains
Portland cement, well graded sands, specially selected
polymer fibres and special additives to significantly reduce
the risk and incidence of shrinkage cracking. When mixed
with water, it forms a highly thixotropic mortar that can
easily be spray or trowel applied.
Emaco Nanocrete R4 is used for the structural repair of
concrete elements such as:
- Columns, piers and cross beams of all bridges
- Cooling towers and chimneys and other industrial environments
- Water treatment and sewerage facilities
- Tunnels, pipes, outfalls and all below ground construction especially in harsh ground conditions
- Marine structures
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Can be applied inside and outside, on vertical and overhead surfaces, in dry and wet environments
- Formulated with shrinkage compensation systems and fibre reinforcement to minimise crack tendency by controlling the Nanostructures in the matrix
- Highly thixotropic - can be applied up to 50 mm without the need of secondary reinforcement
- High early and ultimate strengths
- Outstanding workability for easy placing and finishing
- High modulus and excellent adhesion to host concrete ensuring load transfer
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance
- High carbonation resistance
- Sulphate resistant
- Very low permeability to water and chlorides
- Low chromate (Cr[VI] < 2 ppm )
The Spec Sheet PDF documents require the Adobe Viewer to be installed.
If you are experiencing problems viewing or downloading the PDFs, please click the icon on the right to ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed ... or email us, specifying the documents you require and we will send them to you by return email.